08 Nov Reading for Empathy | Empathy Lab Interview
In this mini episode of Love Your Library, we speak to Sarah Mears from Empathy Lab and Libraries Connected. We talk about the amazing work libraries across the country did during the pandemic, and about how reading can boost empathy skills in children.
Find out more about the resources from Libraries Connected below:
- Universal Offers
- Reading Well Books on Prescription
- Big Jubilee Read
- Novels that Shaped our World
- Green Libraries Manifesto
Learn more about Empathy Lab’s resources:
You can follow Empathy Lab on Twitter @EmpathyLabUK
Check out the books mentioned in this episode:
- Eve of Man – Tom and Giovanna Fletcher
- The Bullet that Missed – Richard Osman
- Still Life – Sarah Winman
If you enjoyed this episode of the podcast, you might like our interviews with The Reading Agency and The Amplify Project. And in case you missed it, check out our interview with Ruth Ware from the previous instalment of the podcast.